Don't know what I'd do,

if I were in charge, cuz it's not right to collect unemployment 'forever' and alot of these people have been doing it for 2 years, but the timing kinda sucks. One of the first things the new Repub House of Reps did was to cut off unemployment benefits, as of Nov 30th. I'm sure some of the recipients were milking the system, but, the truth is, after the disaster of the Bush presidency, there's just not many jobs out there. As I said, not sure what's right, but many families just got their safety net pulled out from under them, at the same time the Repubs are fighting to keep the tax breaks in effect for multi-millionaires.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea, they could have waited until January. Tax breaks for multi-millionaires? Does $200,000 sound like multi-millionaires?

More than I make. But I think if you make more than $1 mil, you're fair game in this economy.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?