Gotta admit,

as I watch W 'come out' and try to change history, that I hate him a little less than I used to. Not that I ever saw him as an evil genius, but, I see him more as being used, by his dad and Cheney, the Big Oil guys, and Rumsfeld, the Big Defense guy, who made billions for their businesses as they used the yokel they installed in the White House. However, I can't believe Dubya was as stupid as he seemed, as he was led down the path, toward wrecking a country. He HAD to know, even as dense as he seems. Still, am starting to see him as somewhat human, as he struggles to remake his legacy, as the worst president EVER, who took a record surplus and turned it into a record deficit, and left our country limping toward disaster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?