If you are like me,

this time of year you often get the urge to share with those less fortunate, but you're not sure how. I've looked around quite a bit and this is my favorite. https://seasontoshare.giveo.com/, for several reasons. All donations are matched, at 50 cents on the dollar, by the McCormack foundation, which also pays all administrative costs. Contributions stay local and are divied up among many worthwhile causes, mostly child oriented. From all the research I've done, they are just the best, AND, they don't keep hitting you up again, like some charities. 'Tis the season to share, and this is a good place to do it, in my humble opinion.

Comments

ladyj said…
oh my gosh!!!He got his ass off the couch and his head out of the fridge and was able to wobble to the computer long enough to type. Good boy!
Fam Guy said…
Not sure that was a compliment.
Fam Guy said…
FYI, I don't live on the couch. It's a recliner...
ladyj said…
oooooooooh..my bad!! RECLINER
I have a quote from Nora Ephron, one of my favorite writers of books, and screenplays and movies, "It seems to me the main thing you learn from a failure is that it's entirely possible you will have another failure." (From her recent book I Remember Nothing and other reflections

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?