Thinking back.

on the time I spent with my dad, hunting and fishing, and the time I've spent with Nate, I realize how special these times are. However you feel about pursuing fish and animals, you can't argue the fact that it's a great bonding experience between a father and a son. Many hours, day after day, in a beautiful setting, where, most of the time, nothing is going on, SO, you just talk. As a bonus, you may get some walleye filets, or a  hundred pounds of elk, or some pheasants, ducks, whatever.  Kinda feel sorry for those people who don't have this part of their lives to enjoy. As always, feel pretty lucky.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You just made me smile!
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?