Went out last night,

with a group of friends, first to Lulu's, a BBQ joint in Louisville, that was 'kinda good', but not up to what I was expecting, then on to a concert in a (large) Boulder church. The six man acapella group FACE (that I'd seen on nat'l TV), did a great job in a fund-raiser for MAD (Make a Difference) Ministry. With an amazing 'beat box' drum background, from one of them, they did a variety of songs from Simon and Garfunkel and U2, to Pink Floyd and gospel, but my favorites were the delta/bayou rythms that they really rocked. (like this one, Home', by Marc Broussard),  reminds me of my time in Houma, LA.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuWPseegaKw
Talented vocalists that were fun to watch and listen to. Hope to see them again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?