Rush, 'The Pig', Limbaugh,

the poster boy for contraception, spouts a LOT of crap, but it doesn't get much worse than this, during his 'apology' to Ms. Fluke. That hasn't stopped the (sponsor) 'ships fleeing from a sinking rat.'

In his "sincere" non-apology on the air Monday he blamed his language choices on, yes, liberals. According to Mr. Personal Responsibility, they made him do it. His words: "In fighting them on this issue last week, I became like them. Against my own instincts, against my own knowledge, against everything I know to be right and wrong, I descended to their level when I used those two words to describe Sandra Fluke. That was my error. I became like them."

Yup, we shoulda known, it's those damn liberals who are responsible for the swill that flows from his snout.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A cesspool always seeks its own level: Breitbart dies, so Rush becomes twice as repulsive.
Fam Guy said…
As Jon Stewart says, "Rush is, and has been for several years, a terrible person", and labeled him as "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Gross". There's a reason he wins a Grammy every year, and Rush doesn't.

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

It’s good to know Captain Bonespurs little Excursion is going well, and we can expect gas and diesel prices to come down, soon.