Cuz it’s senior Tuesday we went to a movie like we always do, BUT, this movie was amazing.

‘Uncut Gems’ is so far off the chart, maybe we need a new chart.
I judge a movie by:

Was I EVER bored? NO.
Did we talk about it after? YES, for a long time, and still...
Was it a good cast? YES, perfect!
Can I get it out of my head? NO!
I can’t believe there is a better actor, this year, than Adam Sandler who went totally out of character and gave me the most WTF moment I’ve seen since Wait Until Dark (only old people can remember the SHOCK of that movie moment)
I can’t remember a movie I’ve enjoyed more, although it’s maybe not for everyone, BUT, if not, WTF is wrong with you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?