Boulder, CO, just set a record for winter snowfall, ever recorded, after this last snow storm,

although it still wasn’t the epic amounts of Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’, which was kinda ridiculous.
Anyway, I started to scoop out, but the heavy, wet snow was too much for my back or small snowblower.
The next time I looked out, our long driveway, sidewalks and porch were all clear. Wow!
I later found out it was one of the neighbor boys, who’d left his jacket, half buried, near the mailbox.
So we left a note and some cash in the pocket and hung it on the mailbox, where it was gone in a few hours.
Wow, what a nice thing for him to do.
Thanks Kaden, for restoring my faith in humanity and the younger generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?