Again, I’ve gotten negative feedback for calling Dotard-supporting Repubs morons. Not all Pubs, like Cheney and Romney, but MOST of them,

 who support a LYING, pussy grabbing pig, who incited a riot and continues to push The Big Lie.

Okay, I gotta stop sending my beliefs to others, and posting them on social media.

But wait, I don’t do that. I just post my opinions on my Weblog/diary, or Blog.

And the morons who have a problem being called morons are coming to ME, to look at my views.

I’m NOT a Dem and there are a LOT of Biden’s views and programs I don’t agree with. BUT, he’s better than the pussy grabbing, lying pig.

Bottom line, I post here to unload my thoughts, so I don’t have to haul them around. And it works, for me.

SO, if you have a problem, too bad. Maybe you shouldn’t back an asshole(R) who’s tearing our country apart with his continual LIES.

I can understand an egotistical, lying jerk going for all the power he can grab, BUT, to have millions of Americans swallow his Bullshit?

That’s unbelievable, like Dotard himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?