There’s many reasons I’m not a Repub, most obviously cuz they are so far ‘out there’ that they could elect a Pussy Grabbing, Russian backed, Pathological Liar.NYC conman as president.

 And I’m not a Dem either, cuz their best choice was Joe Biden and stuff like their $3.5 Trillion fgve away/fiasco that includes the wish lists of every Liberal that ever went to Washington.

I choose sanity, science and reality, so I’m an Independent, BUT, the way our system is set up, we don’t have a chance as the Pubs and Dems take turns wrecking our country.

Luckily, I’m in the position where I don’t think either party can harm me personally, BUT, the damage they can do to my grandkids?

That’s a whole different matter….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?