Trump declared himself a WINNER, in his $230 million lawsuit against the US, in cases where he was found GUILTY by a jury. Now, all it needs is approval, from his former lawyers who have since been appointed to upper levels of the DOJ. OMG, his greed and criminality just never ends

 “I have a lawsuit that was doing very well, and when I became president, I said, ‘I’m sort of suing myself,’” Trump said in the Oval Office on Oct. 15. “I don’t know, how do you settle the lawsuit? I’ll say, ‘Give me X dollars, right?’ And I don’t know what to do with the lawsuit. It’s a great lawsuit. And now I won, but it sort of looks bad, I’m suing myself, right?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.