The LYING pice of sh*t can’t help himself…just constant LIES. Look how the ‘doctor’ is dressed, as he transfers ‘light’ through his hands…OMG! I mean, Oh My Doctor…WTF is wrong with you morons who support the jackass?.

 “It was me,” Trump said. “I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor and had to do with the Red Cross as a Red Cross worker there which we support, and only the fake news could come up with that one. So I, I just heard about it and I said, how did they come up with that? It’s supposed to be me as a doctor making people better, and I do make people better.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.