Same old shit, from the clueless, incompetent jackass., as his war has no end in sight, and the world pays the price, while his Big Oil buddies drown in profits….
Trump Acknowledges Gas Is Expensive But Says He'll 'Never Apologize'
President Donald Trump told a crowd of police officers Friday he’ll “never apologize” for starting a war with Iran that has sent gas prices soaring, while simultaneously applauding himself for how low gas prices would be in a fictional world where he hadn’t embarked on his war of choice.
“You have to pay a little bit more [for gas]. You’re at $4,” he conceded. “It’s OK, I mean, I’m not — I’ll never apologize. I did the right thing.”
He then imagined a world where, “if you didn’t have” war with Iran, gas would be “down below $2 in many states.”
[Editor’s note: We do have a war with Iran, and gas is not below $2 in any state.]
“You just have to remember that what we’re doing is a great service for the world,” Trump said of the conflict that has upended energy supplies and commerce around the world. “And we’re really doing a great job.”
What else would you expect, from the asshole who has NEVER admitted he fucked up…when he does it all the time?
Comments