FamGuyToday by Aunty Fox

exposing Bullshit Mountain Propaganda, and preserving memories, for the 'Rocking Chair Days'.

Saturday, July 01, 2017

On the news tonight,

the Liar in Chief thanked the Evangelicals, for putting him in and keeping him in office.
OMG, there's so much I could say, about sheep being so gullible, but I won't cuz I don't wanna go there...
But, as I watch 'Justified', the series set in Kentucky, I'm reminded of the Repub base, the Bible Belt, that leads the country in welfare, food stamps, opiate addiction and SO many sins, while the hillbillies have their tent revivals, that lighten the wallets of the uneducated masses.
Nothing new here, BUT, who can't see the OBVIOUS, as they swallow Trump bullshit, like the rest of the uneducated, low income Red States. Don't believe it? Google it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home