When I consider someone's basic intelligence,

I look at their opinion of the JFK assassination, an event for those of us 'of a certain age' that was life changing. If someone is SO stupid/gullible that they actually believe the Warren Commission, 'Official Report'. I immediately write them off as 'intellectually inferior', as I have with several acquaintances and some relatives.
Anyone that can swallow that pile of lies will also believe FOXNews, AND think that Viet Nam and Iraq were 'good ideas'. Bottom line, the world is full of stupid people, and one of the best ways to recognize them is to find out their views on the Kennedy assassination.
Only a total idiot, and I know a few, would believe that crap.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?