OMG!, Can you believe this clown? (NO)



The Liar in Chief upped his game and let everyone know just how GREAT he (thinks) he is.
Second, only behind Abe Lincoln.
Excuse me while I barf. The Orange Clown has no shame....
Trump said he could act more presidential than any other
former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham
Lincoln.”
“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’”
Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― 
great schools, smart guy ―
it’s so easy to act presidential.
 With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be
more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.
That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”
What an asshole!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?