Am watching the real news tonight

and seeing where the Liar in Chief is claiming Russia was AGAINST him in the 2016 election. OMG! What kind of mental midget can swallow the crap from this LIAR? Oh yeah, the FOXsheep Never mind.....
Do the Pubs have a ban against triple digit IQs? OBVIOUSLY!
Just typical bullshit from the Liar in Chief, who can't really surprise anyone with this latest LIE, cuz he has SO MANY!
I could be SO rich, selling them the Brooklyn Bridge and convincing the sheep they could get part of a Nigerian Prince's fortune.
If they believe FOXCrap and a LITERAL Bible, they would send me YUUUGE money.
Give me the Pub/sheep mailing list and I'm buying my own island....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?