I have decided

to launch a new sports network, called FOCKSports, based on FOXNews. I will choose my favorite teams, and only report on the times they win, and my 'non-favored' teams will only get coverage when they lose, or screw up. I will NEVER have anything bad about my team or EVER have anything good about the other team. To make things interesting, I will occasionally make up scores and bloopers so my fans can feel good all the time. Should be a great model for fake sports fans, as it certainly worked for the fake news network. Looking at the success of FOXNews, I have no doubt FOCKSports can be a HUGE success, among those who don't care about REAL scores, but like to feel like a winner. If anyone objects, I'll just claim to be 'Fair and Balanced', and hope no one looks too closely at the REAL scores.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, that could be a huge market, because Fox has proven there are millions out there who only want to see and hear what they agree with. Better patent it before Fox jumps on the idea.
Anonymous said…
You've had some good posts, but this may be your best. I'm thinking Pulitzer.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?