At our Sunday brunch,

Dave Hardy gave me a book he thought I'd like, SO, when I got a little bored with the mega-series I was into last night, I remembered I had, 'Sh*t My Dad Says', and started on it. As I continually laughed out loud, Carol kept asking. 'What are you doing?' I couldn't put it down and read the whole thing after I started it at 8:00 last night. I gotta get my kids to read it so they realize that I could have been a whole lot worse. This was turned into a TV series and now they're making a movie out of it. I don't think I've ever laughed out loud so much while reading. Thanks, Dave. C'mon, Nate and Kari, you gotta read this...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can I borrow it?
Fam Guy said…
I don't know. Who are you?
Anonymous said…
hb
Fam Guy said…
You can pick it up tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?