When GW(R) was run out of town

with a 22% approval rating, after starting a war, based on lies and WRECKING the US economy, I thought that would be a ALL TIME LOW for president.
I don't believe that any more.
I know there are aYUUUUGE number of idiots that will support the Liar in Chief, NO MATTER WHAT, but I don't think that number is over 22%
Sure, we have the FOXSheep, with their heads buried deeply and filrmly, but the Orange Clown is SO bad, and getting worse, with his Nazi and KKK buddies, that I can't imagine over one in five Americans would support him.
BUT, who'd have thought there were enough idiots 'out there' to elect him in the first place?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?