After reading a couple books about the power grid being shut down one by accident and one as an act of war, I decided I needed some long shelf-life food, batteries and emergency supplies.


I had a grocery cart nearly full when shots broke out, pretty damn close to me, at the WalMart where I was shopping, here in Broomfield. After a few seconds of being in shock, I joined others in running out the back door.
I was driving out of the parking lot while every cop within miles was converging, with lights flashing and sirens blaring. Not sure what happened, or why, but heard a a couple idiots, a guy with face tattoos and a red hoodie, and a female, had a shootout inside the store.
Woulda been pretty ironic, if I’d have been shot, while buying survival supplies. 
Too bad, now I gotta start all over...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?