‘After a programmer made in mistake in writing code, the Pubs were quick to point out that all Dems are stupid, and shouldn’t run the country, BUT, the dumbshits overlook the dumbass in the White House. Here are a FEW of his ‘Genius’ quotes. Not nearly room for eve a small part of them, but,

  • I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.'
  • 'I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.”
  • 'Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.'
  • On Puerto Rico) 'This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'
  • 'People love me. And you know what? I've been very successful. Everybody loves me.'
  • 'My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.'
  • 'I think the only difference between me and other candidates is that I'm more honest.’
  • 'I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.'
  • 'You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.'
  • 'Number one, I have great respect for women.’
  • An "extremely credible source" has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud.' 
  • ‘Windmills cause cancer’. AND, the dumbass claimed to have invented the term, ‘prime the pump’.
  • I could go ON AND ON, but decided to end with one of the times that the Pathological LIAR actually told the truth, (about his, clueless, gullible, ignorant followers).
  • 'I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible.'
  • Yup, it sure is, but not surprising, with those morons.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?