Wow, ‘Parasite’ must be REALLY good if it beat out ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood ‘ for Best Picture.

We saw it yesterday and loved it. Hadn’t seen it before cuz I knew it was (sorta) about  the Manson murders and didn’t want to relive that. BUT, I didn’t realize how Tarantino could retell the story.
An amazing journey back to the late sixties, with fantastic music, scenes and actors. De Caprio and Pitt were perfect in their roles, both getting Oscar nods, with Pitt winning.
I loved his acceptance speech where he said he only had 45 seconds, BUT, that was 45 seconds more than John Bolton got in the whitewash, coverup fiasco ‘Trial’, put on by Dotard’s henchmen in the Senate.
Amazing movie that I probably would have voted Best Picture, but I haven’t seen Parasite, yet......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?