When I read Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ and ‘1984’, I never guessed I’d live to see that future. But then I never thought I’d see Donald F-ing Trump in the White House either. Thank you SO much, FOXNews and the Bible Belt.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." — George Orwell, "1984"
The Senate trial of President Donald Trump ended not with a bang but a whimper, as George Orwell’s classic, 1984, came to fruition.
Do innocent people block all witnesses and documents? Of course not.
It was the 51 to 49 Senate vote to bar witnesses and documents from the trial, that removed all doubt of the jerk’s guilt. BUT, only some of us care that we have a Russian backed, LYING, guilty criminal in the White House.
Who da thunk?
Among all the clowns at Bullshit Mountain they actually have one, qualified, experienced contributor. Judge Napolitano. And I took many of his points, from his article today, ‘Acquitted, Not Exonerated ‘ in the back pages of FOX.

Wow, who da thunk The Judge, along with Mitt Romney and Chris Wallace (Pubs with a functioning brain?), would stand up to Dotard and his henchmen?
Not me, but I love it, as the sheep prove it is possible to survive with their heads buried deep in their asses, where they are most comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?