With regards to Frank Bruni….

 

I can rage about the number of Americans who refuse to get Covid vaccines and who, as a result, have prevented this country’s vaccination rate from rising to the level where people are as safe as possible and the economy less encumbered. And I’ve raged, believe me.

I can get depressed about the situation. I’ve done that, too.

Or I can get a beer. That’s my strategy going forward, cuz I doubt I’m gonna convince a moron(R) who’s looked at all the information on faxes, and change their closed, warped, rightwingnut mind.

It’s just disappointing/depressing that people I know, and am related to, are so ignorant/stupid. I can’t even say gullible, cuz FOX is telling the sheep to get vaccinated and REQUIRING their employees to do so.

Never mind, since when can you use facts/reality/science on the double digit IQ, head up their ass crowd…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?