After telling the rightwing, redneck Bud Light/gay haters ‘f*ck you’, Charles Barkley returned to the same bar, with the same message, the next night.

 Like I said, I’ve always liked Charles, but now I love him.

It's easy to sometimes dismiss Charles Barkley as just a joker. He is, after all, incredibly funny. Says goofy stuff. Can even be crude. But the one thing Barkley is above all else is real. The realest of the real. That's why something he did recently was so important because you know it comes from his big, goofy, real heart.

"Hey, lemme tell you something," he says in the video. "All you rednecks or f*ckers who don’t want to drink Bud Light, f*ck y’all. Hey, y’all can’t cancel me!"

Then came the best part.

"Hey, I ain’t worried about getting canceled because lemme tell you something," Barkley said, "if y’all fire me I’m gonna be playing golf every (expletive) day. So listen, as I said last night, if you’re gay, God bless you. If you’re trans, God bless you. And if you have a problem with them, fuck you."

Whenever I think mainstream ‘Christian’s’ might be OK, I just look at their attitudes toward gays, (who are BORN THAT WAY), and their affection for Donald F-ing Trump and I realize they don’t have a clue, AND, they are dangerous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?