I’ve always really liked Charles Barkley. Now I love him, after he spoke to the crowd at the Celebrity Golf Tournament this weekend, as he spoke to the (his words), ‘Rednecks and assholes who won’t drink Bud Light’. Yahoo! Charles Barkley for President!

”I want y’all to drink this f---ing beer," he said in video that initially surfaced on TikTok on Friday night. "I got three cases of Bud Light. Hey, and I want to say this.… If you’re gay, bless you. If you’re transgender, bless you. If you have a problem with that, f--- you!"

Barkley made another impassioned speech the next night.

"I’m gonna buy some drinks for y’all. And I’m gonna buy Bud Light. And I’m gonna tell y’all something: All you rednecks or a--holes who don’t want to drink Bud Light, f--- y’all. Hey, y’all can’t cancel me," Barkley said.

(Click on Read More, then click on the link, to hear King Charles)

https://www.tiktok.com/@nba24highlights/video/7256205445642161450

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?