For the umpteenth time, am explaining my blog, AGAIN.

 I don’t sent my diary/web log to anyone, BUT I get many views from people looking at my efforts to UNLOAD cuz I can’t stand Boss Hogg and the morons who swallow his crap.

I could stand in my back yard and yell, OR I could be on Facebook or Twitter (X) and rant against Dotard and his mindless morons, but I DON’T. 

I put my thoughts on my semi-private weblog, and I get a lot of peepers, AND, you are welcome. Finally seeing the truth that FOX will never show the gullible ignorant sheep.

You’re welcome….

But, don’t give me crap for telling the truth and expressing my opinions about the  Lying AntiChrist who has taken over the once respectable Repub party, for his own ego and entertainment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?