Remember the movies about the Nuremberg War Trials, and the Nazis saying, ‘Vee voss only followink ORDERS!’

It didn’t work for them, and I wonder how well it will work for Der Trumpkof’s ‘soldiers’, as they get sentenced to many years in prison.

So far their stories have all been the same, as they begged the judge for mercy.

‘I really believed there was a Stolen Election, cuz I believed the lies from right-wing media. I am SO sorry for what I did to our country and I ask for the mercy of the court.’

Too bad, so sad, morons.

Hope you learned a lesson about where you get your ‘news’, from now on, as you contemplate your navel, sitting in your well earned prison cell.

Now, they need to get Boss Hogg, the ringleader of the RICO gang, whose ego caused a direct attack on our democracy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?