The Repubs say ‘What? You say we need Evidence?’ You mean that stuff we IGNORE about Boss Hogg?

 

Meet The Conservative Republican Bucking His Party On Impeachment

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) says Republicans don’t have any evidence implicating Joe Biden.

Buck, who was a federal prosecutor and district attorney before joining Congress in 2015, hasn’t gone along with his colleagues’ claims that they’ve uncovered evidence implicating the president in his son’s foreign business deals.

“I have been a prosecutor for 25 years. I want to see evidence that ties Joe Biden to Hunter Biden’s activities. I haven’t seen that evidence yet,” Buck told HuffPost on Thursday. “If that evidence was developed, would I be in favor of impeachment? Yes, but I haven’t seen it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?