Jellyroll, while hosting the Jimmy Kimmel Show, broke down and cried, cuz he said, ‘I blew it’, when he had a chance to express his political views, but chickened out, when he received three Grammys

 He basically said he came across as pro Trump, cuz he shook his hand, earlier, but nothing could be further from the Truth

Jelly spent four shows blasting The Fat Pig, as he called Boss Hogg, and he’s glad now that the truth came out.

He, like SO MANY of us, isn’t a Democrat, and is certainly not a Republican,  but is passionate about getting rid of the LYING, morally bankrupt, arrogant, corrupt, incompetent, GREEDY wannabe dictator.

One of his best lines, after losing 300 pounds was, ‘I lost an entire Trump, which is what so many of us want to happen’.

After watching him guest host, I’m claiming Jelly has a yuuuge future as a talk show host.

He’s a natural…and someone needs to take Colbert’s place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Not sure why,

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?