As part of Dotard’s cavalcade of LIES last night, he claimed the Dem challenger in Texas is a vegan, who had a campaign slogan of ‘beat meat’, and barfed after eating meat at a campaign event. All LIES of course, as per usual from the Pathological LIAR.

 

Talarico didn’t publicly barf after eating something off the grill or use the term “beat meat” as a campaign slogan. He also says he enjoys meat.

“I’m an eighth-generation Texan. I’ve been eating barbecue since before Ken Paxton’s first indictment, he said previously in reference to his scandal-plagued Republican opponent. “And if all they have on me is lying about me being a vegan, I feel pretty good about our chances this November.”


Get used to the LIES, folks…It’s election time and it’s the party of Boss Hogg!


It’s My Party and I’ll Lie if I Want To


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Michelle Bachmann probably has 'double the IQ",