Where to even start, when exposing the LIES from Boss Hogg’s last speech…from the $5000 cash to every adult American, to telling the morons they will ‘go to hell’, if they don’t get out and vote.
“We took that dark age of America and turned it into the golden age of America,” he crowed,
although he took over a booming economy, with manageable inflation and a record stock market and not involved in any wars….and millions more with health care.
“In 19 months, I’ve delivered on every single promise I’ve made,” Trump said in his closing appeal, in which he repeated the $5,000 “Trump dividend” offer, despite that idea receiving a horrified response from Congress….said the LIAR who promised:
No new wars,
End Ukraine War on Day One One
End inflation
Release Epstein Files
Lower prices on groceries and gas….
…to name just a few of his LIES, as he’s made the US the pariah of the world in sooo many ways.
AND, in the ‘dark age’ we didn’t have a convicted felon/sex criminal/tax cheat, adulterous, dictator loving, ally repulsing, LYING, war mongering, GREEDY, active stock trader (Big Oil and Defense stocks), who sold pardons with the crypto scam he made billions from.
I could go on and on, but if I gotta explain, you wouldn’t understand.
Truly a ‘dark age’ he inherited. HA!
Comments