Dotard fits every definition of a psychopath…look it up….caring only about himself, and the LYING, morally bankrupt, corrupt, arrogant, GREEDY, wannabe dictator proves it every day.
He’s regularly saying things like “affordability is a con job” and “I don’t think about Americans’ financial situation. I don’t think about anybody.” He’s obsessed with building a ballroom even if it ignores the fire code (“I am the code,” he reportedly declared), a triumphal arch with snipers on top, and slapping his name on the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts — or else.
Our unpopular president thinks he’s actually popular (he denounced polls, which he calls “fake,” at least nine times in August alone), so popular that he seems to believe that people are going to carve his face into Mount Rushmore. He doesn’t see the problem with A.I. or crypto or his family’s self-enrichment, as he makes BILLIONS from the presidency. Earlier this month, he banned CNN, MS NOW and Politico journalists from the White House, simply because he didn’t like their apparently negative coverage, but could show ZERO evidence of misreporting.
But, if I gotta explain…you wouldn’t understand, in your fact-resistant bubble.
Comments