Was thinking

of a new name for my blog, cuz it's not really so much about Fam any more. SO, wanted to do Foxsux.com, and have 'the lie of the day', or Top 10, knowing I would always have a guarantee of material, but that domain name is already taken, by GoDaddy.com. Wanted go in that direction, as I see FOX Lies getting even worse, when I thought that was impossible. We'll see, but all the FoxSucks, FoxCrap, etc, are already gone. I'm obviously not the first to think that way, so I guess I'm stuck with FamGuy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I still like famguytoday, those stories are my favorite anyway.
-Hb
Fam Guy said…
Just not that much going on, day to day.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?