Funny story in Financial News, today

On Monday afternoon, Medbox Inc., a small company that makes pot-dispensing vending machines, stock was trading at $42 -- up from $6 last week, right before Marketwatch.com recommended investing in the firm as a proxy to getting into the marijuana business.
That story prompted a 3,000 percent share price spike -- Medbox stock touched $215 before closing at $205 on Thursday.
"I'm thinking pot smokers shouldn't trade stocks," wrote one former hedge fund manager.

Kinda funny, cuz I was looking at Medbox when it was $3. but thought there was NO WAY there could ever be pot dispensing machines, and if there were, they'd get stolen. Then I forgot about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.