Beacause I have the time,

I read FOXNews every day, on-line, to a mixture of 'laughing out loud' and total disgust, because some people who don't know any better, like my 90 year old parents, (who also believe in Noah's Ark), actually get their news from them, cuz FOX is 'required viewing' in Nebraska. Since the election, I've been wondering if the clown-squad is gonna tone it down a bit, after they have been thoroughly exposed as a right wing propaganda machine, who blatantly skewed the polls and facts for their disciples, guaranteeing a victory, in the face of all the 'real' news and pollsters. Too soon to say, but it looks like they're dialing back the BS, on Bullshit Mountain, just a bit. In a way I hope not, cuz reading and laughing at their crap is one of the highlights of my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?