I can relate,

to the 'sickening feeling' the Pubs have now. I can remember 2004, when I was SURE that W couldn't be re-elected, cuz it was SO obvious what a bozo he was, and he was on his way to wrecking our economy. I suffered for years, as my worst predictions came true, and FINALLY, in 2008, with unemployment skyrocketing, two wars going on, home values crashing, a ten trillion dollar deficit and Bush writing $860 billion in checks to his Big Money pals, he was run outta town. The recovery has been slow, but steady, for the most part, though I still think there's gonna be a 'reckoning'. The thought of Romney taking us backward would have made me SICK, but fortunately, voters in the 'smart' states, (top 15 college grad states ALL went Dem) prevailed over the 12 'dumbest' states, which ALWAYS go Repub. Too bad, Pubs. My heart bleeds, as you have to endure the next 4 years, like I did. And from my experience? It's gonna be a LONG 4 years. (Invisable?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?