It's not easy to change,

but I'm gonna try. With the time I have each day, and all the places I've learned to look, on-line, for interesting stories, I've become increasingly cynical, esp as the election came and went. But, I've got to remember there's basically nothing I can do, and even though FOXNews drives me crazy, cuz people actually believe them, it's not my problem, unless I choose to let them bother me. SO, am gonna make an effort to be more positve and not try to reply to every whack job politician and Fox 'news' story that relies on public stupidity and ignorance. Won't be easy, and can't go 'cold turkey', but am gonna make an effort to move from cynicism to positivity. We'll see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds pretty boring.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?