After going out for lunch,


Carol and I came upon a sign for the grand opening of a new massage place, offering a one hour massage for $30. Since my back has been bothering me, and I always enjoy a good massage, I went back about an hour later and went in. An Oriental lady finally came out and I said, I'd like the 1 hr massage for $30. She picked up a price list, that showed $45, and said "No $30". I pointed to the sign outside, that clearly said $30 for an hour, and said, 'Isn't that your sign?' She looked at me, pointed at her price list and said, '$45'. Since I didn't feel like arguing, I just left, but never did figure it out. Maybe she just didn't like my looks. Whatever, I didn't get a massage, and I was real disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.