After going out for lunch,


Carol and I came upon a sign for the grand opening of a new massage place, offering a one hour massage for $30. Since my back has been bothering me, and I always enjoy a good massage, I went back about an hour later and went in. An Oriental lady finally came out and I said, I'd like the 1 hr massage for $30. She picked up a price list, that showed $45, and said "No $30". I pointed to the sign outside, that clearly said $30 for an hour, and said, 'Isn't that your sign?' She looked at me, pointed at her price list and said, '$45'. Since I didn't feel like arguing, I just left, but never did figure it out. Maybe she just didn't like my looks. Whatever, I didn't get a massage, and I was real disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?