I never thought,

that I'd agree with something that came out of a Republican convention, the party that bitches about all the fixes that were made necessary afer their boy broke the US economy, BUT, when their 'straw poll' choice for the presidency is Ron Paul, I can finally agree with one of their ideas. It is no secret that Washington/politics is broken and I don't think either party, while the other is biting at their back, can fix it. Ron Paul is different. I don't agree with everything he says, BUT, he is the best of the worst, as far as I can see. Will be interesting to see if he can become/remain relevant. 'Tis a long road ahead....

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL... I agree whole heartedly

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?