No surprise, here


Happiness is living in Boulder, if you believe the results of a new Gallup-Healthways poll of over 350,000 people, made public Monday.
The new massive study of Americans' attitudes and lifestyles concludes that Boulder is the prime U.S. location for general well-being and quality of life.
Boulder ranked No. 1 in overall well-being out of 162 large and medium-sized cities. It also topped the list in work experience, rated No. 4 in healthy behaviors, Read more: Boulder rated happiest, healthiest city in U.S. in new Gallup poll - Boulder Daily Camera http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_14404187#ixzz0fiYYA9rC
And, although we are 7 miles away, some of that happiness spills over, into Broomfield.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I guess being high all the time makes you happy?
Fam Guy said…
Yeah. Being over a mile high makes for a much clearer blue sky view of the beautiful mountains. What do you see, loser?
Nate said…
That is a great picture of Boulder! My office is just out of view in the bottom left corner, and my view is to the West, so that's what I get to look at everyday from a third story window (at least the days I work from the office)
Ranny said…
SeveO... you should answer Anonymous's question in the content it was delivered...we all want to know the answer...if it was the 70's I could answer for you
Fam Guy said…
I know nothing about being high ALL the time, BUT, I grew up (or didn't) in the 60's and wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine NEVER appreciating God created herbs.
Fam Guy said…
To give a more concise answer, I'd just point out that Boulder probably has more legal mj dispenseries than anywhere in the US, AND, it is the happiest place in the US. Coincidence?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?