Don't they say this every year?


The 2010 hurrican season is forecast to be 'extreme' this year, by several of the reporting agencies. True, we are due, and they say the ocean currents and temps, as well as the jet stream is setting up like it has during the 'bad' years. I do know, that if we are hit hard, there will be a real shortage of disaster insurance adjusters, like myself, as those with marginal experience have been forced to get 'real jobs', to support themselves and their families. If, say, Miami gets hit, I know it would be a real tough decision whether or not to head out for another 'adventure' in a disaster area. Not looking forward to it, but Carol's boot in my butt may help me make the decision...
I know, Ranny, if I have to leave, you'll 'take care of her'. Thanks a bunch.

Comments

Ranny said…
Thats what friends are for...I got your back
Fam Guy said…
I get nervous whenever you are behind me....
ladyj said…
Especially with a golf club in his hand......LOL
Ranny said…
Ladyj...thats not my golf club
Fam Guy said…
He does like to polish his putter.
ladyj said…
I can just imagine Ranny and the ball washer.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?