Obviously, I'm not the only one,


who's a huge fan of FOXNews and Glenn Beck. James Cameron, the director of 'Titanic' and 'Avatar', among many other big hits, lashed out at FOX News' increasingly influential star at a press conference supporting the DVD release of his hit film. "Glenn Beck is a f*****g a**hole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ and not about 'Avatar.' He hadn't even seen 'Avatar' yet." When asked to expand on why he believes Beck is dangerous, he explained, "Because his ideas are poisonous." "I couldn't believe when he was on CNN. I thought, what happened to CNN? Who is this guy? Who is this madman? And then, of course, he wound up on Fox News, which is where he belongs, I guess." Please, James, don't hold back, tell us what you really think...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?