Has anyone else noticed?


Obama is starting to ramp up his Mojo again? The guy that so many of us voted for, who then got lost in the Washington political trap, is starting to exert the energy/intelligence that got him elected. I think he finally realized that the 'party of NO' ain't gonna do anything for the people, cause it MAY help the Dems. Hopefully he can play hardball, like W, and just say, ' screw you', Repubs, we know your agenda. He IS starting to show a spine. 'Bout time. Hope it's not too late.

Comments

Shanel said…
Yes I've noticed that he's getting back to the man we voted for but I'm ready for him to get mean and really start pushing for what he promised us in the beginning... I really want the best for the country and for us to succeed and I know we can if he makes the right choices .

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?