We did it!


With special thanks to Kari, and everyone else who made it happen, I think we really surprised Carol last night with her b-day/retirement surprise party. 'Twas a REALLY fast 4 hours and I think a wonderful time was had by all, especially me. Lots of neat gifts AND gag gifts. I plan to wear the snugggie, open at the back, w/ Depends showing, carrying the oxygen bottle and mask and pushing the walker, SOMETIME soon. Great food and decorations, and the brew pub beer wasn't bad. Best of all, I think Carol really enjoyed it and was truly surprised. Good job, everyone...

Comments

Old Gal said…
It was a wonderful evening I'll never forget-THANK YOU ALL
ladyj said…
That's one photo I must see!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?