Remember when Dotard said,’I know more than the Generals’?


Well, he shocked them when he declared ‘Victory’, and that ‘ISIS has been defeated’, as he pulled US forces from Syria, in a move that outraged many GOP Congressmen.
He did have one supporter though.
The guy who helped elect him, Vlad, speaking for Russia, thought it was a GREAT move....

GOP senators leveled blistering criticism at Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday for President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from Syria, with multiple Republican senators expressing outrage and frustration.
Virtually everyone who spoke, spoke in opposition to the decision," Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said. "I didn't hear anybody that disagreed with the view I've taken ... this is a major mistake. And I hope they reverse it. Because if not, I think it will haunt this administration.“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?