About a month ago, I posted about a shooting at a local WalMart, where I happened to be shopping for long term emergency supplies, cuz I was reading books about the ‘grid’ being shut down,


either accidentally or as an attack. I commented that it would be really ironic if I’d have been shot doing ‘survival buying’.
Bottom line, I stocked up, and have added to it in the last week. 
Today, I went to the store for potatoes, that we were out of. 
I was shocked. No potatoes, pasta, rice, onions, etc.  A BUNCH of shelves were totally empty, throughout the store.
And this is the very beginning of our upcoming adventure.

 This could be a self fulfilling emergency as millions of people see what’s happening in Italy. Spain and throughout the world, and react accordingly.
It could get very interesting as we get deeper into the reality of a worldwide pandemic.
Luckily, we have a competent, truthful govt ‘in charge’.
HA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?