Dr Fauci, one of the FEW competent people around Dotard, has to CONTINUALLY follow the Liar in Chief and dispute his snake oil crap and outright lies.

If I gotta explain, you wouldn’t understand.....

The contrast between Trump's hype and Fauci's scientific method played out like reality TV on Friday as both appeared to contradict each other during a remarkable White House news briefing. "I disagree," Trump said, with Fauci nearby. "I feel good about (the treatments). That's all it is. Just a feeling. You know, I'm a smart guy." Like he’s told us before......

I know words.
I have the best words.
I’m like REALLY smart.
A stable genius.

And the morons lap it up and ask for more......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?