Amidst all this bad news, it was a great day.

I love snowy days and it has been coming down all day. Big flakes, no wind, and I got my new sound system set up, between Netflix and playing with the kitties.
Got another Sonos Move speaker and set them up in stereo, which wasn’t easy, BUT, wow, what amazing sound. Music, along with movies, kitties, reading The Stand, talking with my kids, doing massages with my lovely wife and an occasional snack keeps me going through this amazing time.
Maybe even an occasional beer or wine, in the evening.
The two Sonos Move speakers, set up in stereo, which wasn’t easy, gives me sound that’s off the chart, with my 8000 song IPod.
Can drift away, with state of the art sound, and am hoping I can get through this latest adventure, taking a break from reality.
Am hoping y’all find your own your own method to deal with these new times, but, don’t forget to try and help others, cuz we are the lucky ones, and many need help. Let’s just try and find the best way.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?